Have you noticed something in need of fixing around Brisbane? From blocked drains to damaged street signs, rubbish or graffiti, FixVegas allows you to send fix-o-gram requests directly to Brisbane City Council. Use FixVegas to snap a photo of the problem and your fix-o-gram is submitted to Council along with the location information of the issue that you are reporting. Brisbane residents can save time and get more involved with their city since FixVegas effortlessly captures the problem on the spot without having to phone or write to the Council. FixVegas submits maintenance requests electronically to Brisbane City Council via their website www.brisbane.qld.gov.au.
FixVegas is proudly brought to you by the QUT Urban Informatics Research Lab. We make no representations as to the reliability of the submission of maintenance requests to Council. Brisbane City Council promises to fix or inspect issues within 30 days.
Download it now for your iPhone here:
Issues that can be reported this way include:
- rubbish – lots of litter in a park or on the roadside
- graffiti – graffiti on Council buildings or park facilities
- park maintenance: broken furniture or play equipment in a park; damaged signs in a park; overgrown grass in a park; leaking tap in a park
- road or footpath maintenance: damaged footpath, kerbs or gutter; potholes; overgrown grass on the roadside; damaged street signs
- stormwater drain maintenance – blocked stormwater grates